Monday, March 24, 2014

{ Hudson New York }





Last week on my trip to NYC I was invited to stay at the hudson hotel. 
While I've visited once before, this was my first stay and won't be my last.

Spent a few mornings in the peaceful back library which is equipped with a pool table, chess boards, comfy couches for lounging, a bar oh and decorated with photos of cows in hats. Genius.

Can't wait until it warms up so I can explore the Hudson's outdoor area and rooftop on my next visit.
Have you stayed? Were you as taken with the design of the hotel as I was?




2 comments:

Brooke and Meggan of Somewhere, Lately said...

We love the Hudson hotel! The back bar/lounge area has the best food/drinks/music :) xo

http://www.somewherelately.com/

B & M

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

That chandelier!!!!!!!!