Tuesday, March 18, 2014

{ DS Loves Free People }










Last week, we got one random day when it hit 60 degrees and I took full advantage. When it comes to a dress with long sleeves, and a high neckline I like the hem to be short. Reeeally short b/c I'm petite and don't want to walk the street channeling a porcelain doll. 

I love this dress -the Victor Victorian Dress- by Free People , here I belted it but it falls straight for a completely different look (will be equally perfect unbelted, over black tights, and under a coat when the weather turns back to freezing next week)

I piled on jewelry by Samantha Wills and Kate Lawson, and lace up these bad boys - the Landmark Lace up boot- also from free people. I'll be wearing them to the city next week over my black denim. The color I chose is black/brown. 

Dals tips: Don't shy away from high boots little ladies, 
worn correctly they'll somehow make you feel taller.

Check out the rest of  Free People's dresses and shoes

What I wore it with :

3 comments:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Love Love Love this dress!

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

You look amazing.

Lisa x

Anonymous said...

I love your belt too! Is it vintage?