Monday, February 9, 2009

today





Today was a good one. I finished a painting for the new collection that I've been busy with for a while. I don't have any of the new collection on the site- I feel like they have to all go up at the same time, and I haven't really been showing any finished work on here lately. So here's a sneak at what happened today. This is a new custom canvas, it's all acrylic except for the lips with are a mixed oil (pink). Alot of the new collection is acrylic with just a touch of oil, instead of all acrylic. I'm diggin it so far- and so was Mr. Percy.

12 comments:

drollgirl said...

cooooooooooooooool!!!!!

Rachel said...

This one is great!

Anonymous said...

awesome work!

LiPeony said...

that's so awesome! love the colors and the lips look so luscious...=D

Houston's Weekly Chic said...

Love it. Would like to reserve it for myself.

Anonymous said...

looove this so much!!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

the new painting is gorgeous! remimds me of the pop art age!

Unknown said...

oooh, fabulous! very warhol ...love it.

April said...

Looks nice! I am getting excited to get the Lace Fashion Illustration ..it will be the perfect finish to my dressing area/closet.

Also, Mr. Percy is a handsome fellow!

Dallas Shaw said...

april- I'd love to see a photo when you have it up!

Anonymous said...

I love that paint!!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

such beautiful work! I am really needing something in our bedroom - and this is exactly the thing I'm looking for! You've got a new follower out of me.