Friday, February 20, 2009

I'll leave you with this

Since we'll all be brainstorming what the hedgehog should say this weekend, (The game is so much fun I have a feeling it might be ongoing.) I just have to leave you with these beautiful images from flush designs.
I'm the farthest thing from a wedding blog but I promised everything that inspired me, and today their work got me right here.
(You can see theirs here)




You should also visit this site to be inspired by their photo skills. I'm off to learn more about my new camera after having one look at their site.

flushdesigns
, erinheartscourt.

4 comments:

thriftylilpixie said...

Thoes pictures are so beautiful! I love your blog and am now a follower!

erika sorocco said...

The first picture = love. It's so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE those place cards!!

Joyce said...

Thanks for sharing these wonderful ideas. Friends are asking all the time for something fun and pretty.
I just signed up to follow you so I can keep up with your neat ideas.
Continue to have fun with your new camera. I received one over the holidays. Enjoy! xoxo