Wednesday, February 11, 2009

sale today!



Turns out it looks like a bomb went off in my office. There are tee shirts everywhere as I am getting ready to launch the new line in about a month. The new women's tees came in last week, and the men's tees are coming next week. A few of the test line will be brought back from last year but I have got to clear some space in this office.
So, for just a little while, my tees are on sale. Some sizes already sold out but if you find your size stock up! Also, the new line will be sold to boutiques only for a while so show your love with these puppies. (anyone posting this sale please email me)
Enjoy!

13 comments:

Karen said...

You look so cute! Nice pics!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Dallas!

I am heading over there right now..

Anonymous said...

these are so cute!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

I ♥ the birdcage one! Lovely. x

Kasey said...

I am so glad you found me! Now I am off to peruse your lovely blog.
xo

CHIC Sensibility... said...

These are so cute. I love the 1st and last ones. And your pic is great. Looks so profess, could easily be a promo pic.
Stay chic!

Kenna Elizabeth said...

Good Luck with the new line! :) I, too, find myself with a "bomb" office lately (and no, not bomb=cool, but more like you're describing... a mess of stacks that need attn)! :)

PeacockEnvy said...

loving these!

Jaimee McClellan said...

I just love the lavendar Hedgehog T!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are so cool that t-shirts!!!
xo

Fiona said...

These are so lovely!!

Di Overton said...

These are beautiful

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my

first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I

will keep visiting this blog very often.


Miriam

http://www.craigslistguide.infong