Thursday, September 16, 2010

ports 1961

I kicked off my crazy fashion week at Ports 1961. If this was any indication how the rest of the week would be I was sure to be a happy girl. The collection was really pretty- all wearable, but someting unique about each. I especially loved the rich colors that were shown- purple, green and blue (ps: the purple number needs to be a part of my wardrobe.)
One thing that will stand out in my mind from this show is the minute this dress came down the runway. It sparkled so much in real life as the model walked that everyone in the crowd was silent for a moment-and then flashbulbs went off everywhere.

5 comments:

Heather Feemster said...

Love it, the colors are amazing!

Kristen said...

Purple and green numbers are fantastic! Looks like a great show!

Liesl said...

I really, really like these cuts and looks!

Liesl :)

Unknown said...

I agree with you on the purple; it's stunning. And like always, your illustration is just beautiful.

P.S. Congrats on Rue and your lovely art being a part of the premier issue! That's so terrific!

Courtney said...

I love your sketch of the last dress and I can only imagine the awe inspiring collective sigh it triggered. Fantastic.