Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ph design

First of all If you'd like to know a bit more about me: check this out !
My new custom stationary is in! I have been mailing at least 2 original paintings or illustrations a week for months now and I like to include a little handwritten note in each, so a few weeks ago I commissioned ph design shop to design custom stationary for me! 
Do you love it?! The chevron stripes are so "me"- and I love how my signature is debossed in the simple white notecard. Couldn't be happier with the final result.
some other things I love at phdesign: this card, these ruled thank you notes, aaaamazing ribbon

12 comments:

Ijeoma said...

It all looks very beautiful and elegant, love it!

Enjoy your day!

jacqueline. said...

Very stylish! Love it.

Nikki said...

Congratulations! I love it!!!


xx
Nikki

Anonymous said...

i love the notecard! so simple & elegant :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful prints...love the design very stylish yet sublte! thanks for the follow! xoxo

LiPeony said...

wow they look very chic.. simple but stylish... love how your name is on the bottom

Unknown said...

Very nice! You have a lovely signature, by the way :)

Liesl said...

I always write thank you notes, but the idea of ruled ones got me excited...what a lovely idea!

Liesl :)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

I'm loving the new stationery, D! Chevrons always please me. P.S. Loved the post over on Helena's today.

Anonymous said...

They're absolutely gorgeous!

Apt. #34 said...

gorgeous dahling!

Cindy said...

Absolutely beautiful... LOVE custom stationary. Enjoy!