Monday, September 27, 2010

back to fashion week- chris benz

One of my favorite presentations at fashion week, other than Reem, was the one and only Chris Benz. I always enjoy Chris' collections b/c they are always very bright and cohesive.





Chris clearly has major celeb support, and he is just so amazingly friendly (spent the entire evening saying hello to everyone he possibly could).

The models danced to the loud music- and sometimes posed for photos. Their moods matched the cheery music that filled the room.

Some of you know, I have been a fan of all things Benz for a while now. That you so much Chris, and my good friends at Krupp for inviting me to see this collection in person this year!

6 comments:

blue moss said...

ohh....i loved his collection on line....how great that you were there :)

Tiffany Kadani said...

How fun! Loving his line and seriously loving these photos.

Nikki said...

such great pics! love them!

xx
Nikki

A Flourishing Perspective said...

I love this bright, cheerful clothing.

This looks like so much fun! How lovely to have been invited. :) I hope to go to a fashion show during fashion week someday.

Have a fantastic day, dear. Be sure to check out my blog and follow if you like.

XOXO-
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I'm loving this collection and particularly like the floral shoes =)

Matrioshka said...

Those shoes are INsane! Looks like a great show!

www.subtletyoftaste.blogpost.com