Tuesday, June 23, 2009

what to wear today

Some of you know my work is inspired by fashion and I've been doing some styling lately so I thought I'd make it a small part of my blog.
One of the designers my artwork is most inspired by, and I hope to work with someday, is Stella McCartney. I especially love her work this season. Today I suggest one of her black and white numbers.



No belt necessary. Pair it up with some rosie/nude chloe heels, and stella earrings. This other pop of color is a banana rep ring- it will work , don't be shy.


For this all to come together- paint your fingers in clam bake by essie before you head out the door, and throw your hair back in a messy low bun: a la sienna...

14 comments:

The Townhouselady said...

Clam Bake!! That is such a gorgeous classic red. I almost always have bright red toes and Clam Bake is the PERFECT summer red.

Amanda Nicole said...

I lurrrrrve Stella. Even her fall lines are airy and elegant!

Fashion Moment said...

Thank you for your comment! Fantastic blog!

FM~FP~AF

Aline said...

what a perfect outfit!

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by, WeHeartIt sucks nowadays, it keeps getting spammed by millions of pictures of near nude Chinese Girls. Frustrating.

You have a lovely little blog here, I like your style, and those shoes... oh my!

xoxo

erika sorocco said...

Can I have all of it, please? Especially those shoes. And that bangle. And those earrings. And...oh, there's no point, everything will certainly do! :)

georgia b. said...

love that ring!

georgia b. said...

oh, and i love stella mccartney! that is a lofty aspiration to hope to work with her some day! i hope you get to.

Joyce said...

The dress is fun! I like Stella's style too. I have my fingers cross someday your wish will come true.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Stella is amazing and I love that ring!!

Thomas said...

What did you decide on?

t. said...

GORGEOUS!

ticklishfromadistance said...

Love the earrings! great post!

Amy said...

so cool! my dream is to have a stylist for my shoots one day!