Monday, June 8, 2009

adventures in Vintage

So this week my two vintage suitcases arrived for the NYC show. I've been making more and more vintage purchases lately and wanted to share one of my favorite new etsy shops with you: adventures in vintage. If you haven't already "heart-ed" this shop, run over there and do so now so that you can check in weekly.
Not vintage- but vintage inspired today- one of my lovely tee models Erika, at lookbook.



Hope you visited me over at OF yesterday, with some thoughts on Rachel Comey. Back over there today where I'm blabbing about Digby and Iona goodies!

9 comments:

erin said...

thanks for sharing!

Amanda Nicole said...

I love that phone! Reminds of the one that used to hang on the wall of the house I grew up in.

FEDERICA said...

I love that phone too!

Char said...

I will definitely go heart it right away.

Aline said...

ooooh, thanks for the new shop!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

LOVE those soup bowls!

Bronwyn said...

We used to have phones like that, they were yellow. I wish I had thought to keep them:)

Unknown said...

I am so excited to come to your show. I'm sure it's going to be fabulous. can't believe that you're moving right when you get back! :) and, yes...the rain is hopefully stopping by Saturday!

Ash said...

oh i certainly do heart!! love it alllllll going to shop now, no time for talking! BYE!

xx

Ash