Friday, February 28, 2014

{ nyfw part 1/2 }


Straight from Vegas, I hit nyc for nyfw- which I know you probably know (hi. instagram. )
Wanted to share some of my favorite memories and share the inside scoop on what went down.


Arrived at my home away from home, The Empire Hotel...with only the bare necessities ;) 
They are SO GOOD TO ME. Highly recommended.


Gawked at the bandage dresses , and celebs, at Herve Leger. Max- always a fave.


Made a pit stop at Chelsea Market between showroom stops just for old times sake. 
And also for chinese food. At this very moment I wish there were emojis on this blog.


Stopped by the McKittrick Hotel with the Hilton sisters (sort of) for an hauntingly creative Alice and Olivia presentation. 


Got my hair done by Sean at the Serge Normant team. (priorities)

More to come next week! 

No comments: