Monday, February 24, 2014

{ alice & olivia }




The weather has officially lost its mind. I ran some errands before the snow last week
in Alice and Olivia (sweater from h&m) and wanted to share my latest obsession -- Alice and Olivia  cropped denim pants. They had these in cargo but sold out before I could grab them (don't worry, I'm still stalking) so I tried these instead and I have to admit that I'm surprised at how much I like them. The length is great and would probably be even better on someone taller than 5'2 (womp) and the color is what is makes them unique. These are thick denim, but are rich navy in color and I can't wait to wear them during summer travel with brown leather flip flops + tee + messy braid. Maybe a second post then??

WHICH brings me to the shoes.  Countless blogger friends and I have been on the hunt for the perfect black, closed toe pointed heel ( you know, b/c what else to you wear with completely-falling-apart-boyfriend-jeans ) but it seemed so many styles were too heavy on the ankle for my taste. These "delia's" by A&O are my new go-to's and are worth every penny. I've never seen better lines on a black shoe, have you??

{ Alice + Olivia Delia Pump } { Alice + Olivia 'Anders' Pant } { Cable Knit Cuffed Beanie } { Rebecca Minkoff Swing Bag } { Gold Almaz Diamond Bangle }