Wednesday, December 18, 2013

{ be delicious pt. 3 }


When DKNY Fragrances told me they'd be shooting in my home for a holiday shoot, I had to scramble to decorate quickly. Luckily I have some amazing and talented design- friends that made it happen quickly. As far as holiday decor I believe in using only a few "Christmas" items and adding those to mercury glass and metals that you can leave out all year round. What good is spending a fortune on decor if you can't enjoy it all year. 




Don't forget to enter to be one of five winners who will win a be delicious gift set! Here is how you enter: 

Here's how you enter:

1. Follow DKNY Fragrances on facebook.
2. Follow @DallasShaw on instagram and twitter.
3. Leave a comment saying you've entered!

Every day we'll be posting new images for you to pin, tweet or instagram for extra entries, and all you have to do is share at these photos (tweet, or pin, or regram) tagging @DallasShaw and @DKNY and leaving a comment on this post with the link to your share.

15 comments:

Holy Chic. said...

The green apple is so so good...

Merry Christmas!

Kara Endres said...

Gorgeous photos! Here's one pin:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/58687601367902258/

Kara Endres said...

And another:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/58687601367902257/

Aubusson Home said...

OMG Dallas, they just keep getting better! Pinned and shared of course!
Loving the Schumacher reading nook!

Peggy said...

Loving it! Posted all over!

Melanie said...

Your house is so beautifully decorated and I just love your outfits in each of these photos! DKNY Be Delicious is still my favorite scent, and I am following you and DKNY on all those social media sites! :-)

Melanie said...

Dallas, your photos, house, and outfits are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing all of this beauty each day- these pictures are the perfect homage to DKNY Delicious scents! I pinned some DKNY gift inspiration today, thanks to your beautiful photo! (You can see it here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907787081308/

Anonymous said...

Just love your home and style!

Melanie said...

I'm totally twitterpated with your beautifully decorated house and your amazing outfits in these posts! I tweeted another one of your gorge photos today as another (crossed fingers) entry! :-) https://twitter.com/3PPrettyBlog/status/413504048978231296

Melanie said...

And becausee #ican'thelpit #ilovethisgiveawaysomuch I also sent you a shout out on Insta today! (I know you already saw that, thanks for the like!) http://instagram.com/p/iFlGi3KrqN/

anusha said...

Facebook ;Anusha puri
Twitter;@nami_shopaholic
Instagram:anushapuri
Pinned ;http://www.pinterest.com/pin/460704236852958119/

Christy DuBois said...

I following dkny fragrances on Facebook and you on Instagram and Twitter. I'm entered. My email is reidsrd@hotmail.com.

Fashion-isha said...

Wow! Everything is so great..the house and the outfit!
xo
Sharon
www.fashion-isha.com

dom said...

goodness your home is so lovely. following you and dkny

alewis44 said...

Would love to win, thanks!
Annette F Lewis