Tuesday, December 17, 2013

{ be delicious pt 2 }




here are the second set of shots from our DKNY Fragrances shoot, isn't the gold dress just fantastic? nothing says holidays quite like metallics. 

don't forget that you can enter to win one of 5 Be Delicious gift sets just by doing the below steps! Don't forget to share the new photos everyday for extra points! Be sure to tag me (@dallasshaw) so I can see!

Here's how you enter: 
1. Follow DKNY Fragrances on facebook.
2. Follow @DallasShaw on instagram and twitter.
3. Leave a comment saying you've entered!

Every day we'll be posting new images for you to pin, tweet or instagram for extra entries, and all you have to do is share at these photos (tweet, or pin, or regram) tagging @DallasShaw and @DKNY and leaving a comment on this post with the link to your share.

10 comments:

storrence08@gmail.com said...

I entered! Would lovelovelove to win this giveaway! :)

Melanie said...

Gold and metallics are perfect for the holidays (and pretty much any time of year, in my opinion). Beautiful dress, my dear- it pairs perfectly with DKNY Golden Delicious!

Melanie said...

I pinned your pretty gold dress and metallic wrapped presents! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/56646907787075776/

Emily Joy said...

I've entered! And hope to win this amazing giveaway of course. :)

Melanie said...

I'm dreaming of being a lucky winner because I am entering once again today! I tweeted some gold/DKNY love to you today here: https://twitter.com/3PPrettyBlog/status/413068680881127424

Melanie said...

I also sent some Insta love to you today! http://instagram.com/p/iCdIgAqrgl/

Aubussonfabrics said...

Not sure why my comment didn't go thought...but here goes again...pinned and shared! Loving the little pop of #schumaker in the corner!

Khadijeh said...

This is my favorite bedelicious fragrance! Entered! Pinned here:http://www.pinterest.com/pin/209698926373304637/

Kyra Wennersten said...

Just entered! You have the best giveaways, Dallas :)

The Yuppie Closet said...

You look amazing!