Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Glossybox and Dallas Shaw

So, you've been seeing some interesting tweets and instagram photos from me in the past few months regarding a dream job I've been working on...

Today, I am proud to share what I have been up to with you.  I have teamed up with GlossyBox to bring them the American Beauty box, curated with 5 of my favorite beauty products from your favorite American brands.

The box will be available in June! I really want all of you to be a part of this one with me, so here is the landing page. Pop your email in so you don't miss it, and I'll be sure to share more info realllllly soon. Promise.
Until then, a few behind the scenes images to give you an idea of what's to come :)


3 comments:

Proper Hunt said...

SO exciting Dallas!! Can't wait ;)

Siena in Style said...

the red shoes are hot
kisses from milano
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

Unknown said...

I am ridiculously excited!

glitterandgapske.blogspot.com