Wednesday, July 18, 2012

 I was introduced to K.Slademade by one of the obviously stylish members of our blog team and I immediately fell in love with Kelsea's work. I worked with her to design my very own clutch a few weeks ago and it has finally arrived! I chose metallic gold (of course) with a mint green zipper, b/c it matches my mint green tip pouch...


...I am in love. And, I have to say that I thought the tip pouch would be smaller so am really happy about the size of it. Plus I am a fan of anything monogrammed so the little gold d.r.s. is my favorite part.
How much to you LOVE these clutches! Would it be too much if I also order a tassel for my keys?

12 comments:

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Love your clutch!! I have one of her bags as well and I always get tons of compliments when I carry it. She is such a sweet person, too!

Santi said...

beautiful clutch's !!

Dallas Shaw said...

T,
You are right. Working with her was so nice.

Amy Breckenridge said...

ooo i love the blush colored one with the blue zipper! these are beautiful!

xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com
please stop by to enter my giveaway!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

I love what you chose! Beautiful color combination!

Sarah said...

i love these, i'm seriously going to have to get one!

CC said...

OMGoodness! LOVE!!!! May I copy you?????? And, I'm gonna get the keychain. LOL

Dallas Shaw said...

CC- copy away.
xo

Alexandra said...

These are gorgeous, I love a good clutch, I say spring for the keychain!

Unknown said...

It wouldn't be too much at all...I absolutely love K.Slademade clutches! She can do no wrong!

Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

JET @ Moscato Villa said...

Cute! Expensive?

Amy said...

These bags are just too lovely not to comment on. I love the color palette and how soft the leather looks. It would great with any outfit, any season.

Cheers!