Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Making scents

Thank you to the team at anthropologie for inviting me to learn more about Le Labo at a small gathering in nyc last week. I was in town and had the chance to stop by this private event to meet the creators and learn more about the perfume.
After meeting while creating scents for Georgio Armani, creators Fabrice Penot and Edouard Roschi , founded Le Labo.  Anthropologie and Le Labo collaborated to create 5 scents that will be carried in the store.
While I love unique scents, and the look of the bottles and candles (bottles were designed after an old poison bottle), I was sold on the solid perfumes. They make a great holiday gift and are perfect for travel.
Thank you for having me, Anthropologie! Have you seen or smelled the new Le Labo collaboration in stores? Do you think any of the unique scents are "you"?

5 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh I really want to smell these and hopefully like them!

Blond Panther & Louboutin... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blond Panther & Louboutin... said...

great post ;))
http://blondpantheretlouboutin.blogspot.com/

k said...

That sounds like an amazing event I think!

Em-Jae said...

Wow, so intriguing!
-sigh- I'm in love with burberry and marc jacobs... But I suppose smelling another could never hurt ;]