Monday, March 16, 2009

today


whoa- I got a huge doily order from a store and there are deer all over the office. it looks messy and kind of adorable at the same time! There are deer drying on shelves, the desk, packaged on paintings. What else in the office today today: Sold out of bees tees in Med now a well! woot woot! more sizes avail in other tees- sale still on. Been working on lots of fashion illos, here's the newest. I illustrate my own designs, hope you like this cutie.
(To purchase originals simply email dallasshawdesign@gmail.com) As for the cover contest- I love you for your huge support, but you just can't win em all :) xo

CORRECTION: Just found one last bees knees tee in medium! Will post in the shop now! ***

16 comments:

Magatha-May said...

I bet your office looks unbelievably cute covered in deer.

We've decorated the office here in acrylic christmas trees to celebrate St. Patricks day.

LiPeony said...

Congrats on the order! Deer sounds great to have everywhere! =D

Dallas Shaw said...

oh my guys. Apologies. I just accidentally deleted 6 of your comments. eek. checked them all- and hit reject , I love you. I didn't mean it.

Megan @ Pink O'Clock said...

aw, deer! and i love the illustration. :) meganxoxo

MS said...

Such a cute illustration. Great to her about your big order. Yay!

Aline said...

Congratulations!!!

That is darling!!!

Christina said...

great illustration. i love your line work and a balloon is always fun.

Unknown said...

Fantastic illustration Dallas!! I love it. and congrats on the order :))

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!

Kosmopolight said...

LOVE this illustration! You're incredibly talented :)

Shelby said...

Love the design and CONGRATS on all your success. Very exciting ;)

Gina@ A bit of whimsy! said...

You are incredibly talented! Congrats on your big order. WELL deserved.

Dallas Shaw said...

thanks all, praying for something bigger and better this week. stay tuned

Andhari said...

you're such a true artist!:)

kendall.micayla said...

I love this one, very pretty! It reminds me of summer... love the outfit in it too! :)
Kendall

muchlove said...

I'm loving everything in your Etsy shop.

That illustration is gorgeous too!