Friday, January 25, 2013

Instagram


I have been overwhelmed by the fast growth of the instagram page. 
Because I don't share tons of personal photos on the blog, instagram has been my outlet to share things differently. It has been really wild to watch everyone enjoy all of the behind the scenes of my crazy job and I love reading everyone's fun comments while I am posting from the road. If you don't follow yet- or in case you missed it- here are some insta-highlights from the week.

{ Sometimes I'm on tv. Playing in prada at my Good Day Phila shoot. }

{ Worked on a fun project with Alison for UsWeekly and Oil of Olay. 
She sent me this in the mail. People went nuts over it. So did I. }

{ Sunday morning "research" }

{ Working on some fun things with one of my favorite brands, Estee Lauder }

Happy you have been following along and keeping me
 company during the new and exciting projects happening in 2013. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi guys,

I am newbie to the blog.I would like to share about instagram services.For more details:Get More Instagram Followers