Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Let us embellish on that...



I've seen embellished sweaters and sweatshirts in every store this season. Of course these are great to wear to a holiday party with a sleek black pant, but I like these even better with denim.
Don't feel like visiting every store to find your favorite? Libby, one of our fashion contributors, and I put together a list of our favorites to make it easy for you.

Happy shopping:

{ Zara - looks comfy too } { Zara- this one is my fave }{ Zara }
{ Zara- embellished AND metallic? Bonus. }
{ Sachin and Babi- I like that this has short sleeves. On my list. }
{ H&M- under $10? And available in two colors? Your welcome. }

2 comments:

Sarah said...

very pretty.

ashley nicole catherine said...

LOVE embellished tops. almost bought one today and now you're making me wish i had!