Tuesday, August 18, 2009

nod to mod vintage

I just love the great scarves at nod to mod vintage's etsy. Perfect for transitioning from summer to fall.


Wouldn't these be great for a beach trip this week?

19 comments:

Christina said...

beach trip?! ummm, yes please. i'll also take all of these scarves, good choices!

Vivi said...

So very pretty and I love how they are displayed.

Cait Throop said...

Ahhhh, the beach!!! Yes!! Those scarves are truly lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygoodness I ADORE these! Especially the last one! I love the brown and white combo.

Amanda Nicole said...

These are divine! Love.

thriftylilpixie said...

those scarves are beautiful

lady elle said...

ooh, the first is definitely my fave!
♥

Anonymous said...

Hye Dallas, I just wanted to let you know that you won the orange shoe print by Orange Sparrow. Send me an email and I'll have her contact you at yours! :) matissecolor@gmail.com

NodtoMod Vintage said...

i love these! of course im bias about them! thank you so much for featuring us in your blog! tons of love! xo

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Superb! Love all the choices & the shop is one of my favorites ;-)

MICHELLE said...

Wow, those are gorgeous. Very Italian, I'd say. And affordable to boot!

Unknown said...

These are seriously wonderful, I love the patterns and color, especially together.. You have such a wonderful eye Dallas. xo

Anonymous said...

I need a scarf!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh yeah, love them all.
xoxo

Di Overton said...

Oh I so love a scarf or two

Jo said...

Oooooo! I love these!! Especially the last one!

drollgirl said...

i recently bought scarves from here! love them. absolutely love them!!!

farouche said...

Perfect scarfs! I stumbled upon Nod to Mod last week- what a great shop!

Ljubica said...

i just loooooove silk scarves, they are so chic & so versatile! love these patterns you have here!