Wednesday, April 1, 2009

If you have to send a package

I am so happy you enjoy the new work so much! Stay tuned next week for more photos please! I am so pleased to say that my prints have been featured in Real Living Magazine this month!


Also a thank you this week to decor 8 and poppytalk!

Was a nice surprise to see my work at your places. Thanks also for your lovely emails and for you artists- I am still working on some of your questions... I'll get there. I do get back to every email I receive so somedays it takes me a while.

A quick cute share: if you must send a package. Send a cute one!
send it with the coolest tape, EVER


from cottonblue's etsy shop

See you monday for a Giveaway?!

21 comments:

erin said...

well *now* i definitely have to send a package. so cute!

paula said...

I love that tape. Congrats on the mag too.

Sarah said...

Congratualtions on the magazine! Thats HUGE!!!!!♥

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

congrats on your features!! the tape is lovely...i need my own.

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

that is gorgeous, what a clever idea xx

Karen said...

You amaze me...everyday! Dennis would be so proud.
xoxo

edytaphoto said...

can't wait to see your work in the mag! i've been obsessed with design tape!

Aline said...

that is so cool...congratulations!

Waxy said...

That tape is sweet - I need to either move or send packages!
Congrats on the magazine - that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

this is adorable!! Now, I've got to find something to give to someone :-)

Nina said...

Congrats! That tape is sooo cute :-)

Christina said...

congratulations! the birdcage tape is fantastic.

###### said...

do you know of any where that I can get one?

Cindy said...

congratulations on it all - you are such a star! i do love that tape, too!

kendall.micayla said...

Oh I love the tape! Its so cute! Congrats on the magazine feature!
Kendall

Anonymous said...

oh tha tape is soo cute..i'd be delighted to receive a parcel with that kind of tape...:)

Annisa NF said...

cuuuute :3

xo

Unknown said...

Congrats Dallas! And love those tapes--especially the birdcage one, so cute!

xo Mary Jo

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Oh....I think I may have to get a role of these...so CUTE!

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Jaimee McClellan said...

I couldn't hold myself back...I just bought a roll of that darling tape! It'll be perfect for wrapping my Kids Shop items for shipping. Thanks for the heads-up!

Cindy said...

thanks for stopping by...how cute is this tape!!