Wednesday, May 7, 2014

{ TWN: Ted Baker }




This week I was invited to preview the new Ted Baker store before it opened to the public at the KOP mall, in Philadelphia. I rode with the skia blue media team and a group of stylish Philadelphia creatives on "Ted's traveling trolley" and arrived at the store outfitted by the Ted Baker team. I choose a playsuit in a bright poppy color, and floral heels. I added braids and matching lipstick for the evening. Like? 
We met the team at the beautiful new store which takes design influences from the circus, the contortionist, juggler and cotton candy were just for us though ;) 

I had such a nice time chatting the other phila Ted Baker ambassadors. (Chatting. Singing some Beyoncé, same difference) won't be long before I get back to the store to pick up a few other favorites.
The store is now open to the public- make sure to stop in asap before the neon floral prints are all gone!






3 comments:

Brooke and Meggan of Somewhere, Lately said...

Sounds like a fun night! That dress is gorg! xo

http://www.somewherelately.com/

B & M

Unknown said...

Beautiful jumpsuit! Sabir mentioned you co-hosted with him at Ted Baker. So disappointed I missed you. I really love your work.

-Anh www.maistylepages.com

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Beautiful outfit.