Tuesday, May 20, 2014

{ Vince Camuto }






I've said it once and I'll say it again, my job takes me to the most amazing places. Last week I was invited to be a part of an event at the Paramus mall with Vince Camuto for Guiliana Rancic's charity "Fab-U-Wish"
I drew original illustrations for tickets holders of my favorites from the new vince camuto collection...and I did some mingling with the stylish guests too. I chose Nonzia Lace Up High Heel, Ombre Gladiator High Heel Sandals, and Omera Sandal - but it was soooo hard to choose. (You probably saw on instagram that I had a hard time choosing. The Ombre Gladiator High Heel Sandals  boots are stunning!)
I met Vince and his lovely wife and also spent some time with the talented and beautiful GR.
I love my job, but these events are the best because I am doing what I love, meeting new people and when it's for a good cause, everything seems even more beautiful.


No comments: