Monday, May 5, 2014

{ smoked lid & pink pout }


The "Smokey Eye" is often mentioned now but then I think smokey eyes I'm not only going to picture this girl.  Wow.  Love that shade and the cat-eye effect. She's also rocking major contouring and highlighting (which I will now stand in front of my mirror endlessly trying to master).  And this girl finishes off the look with a great frosty pink pout.  Check out the products below to help you re-create the look.



ps. how great is that fisherman's sweater she's wearing?  I'm a sucker for a good sweater


1 comment:

Danai @ Living, Learning, Eating said...

I love this look - it's stunning and still something you can wear to work (even you don't mind all the attention - I don't!)

xoxo,
Sabrina @ Living, Learning, Eating
http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com/