Friday, January 31, 2014

{ skillshare winners }


I recently taught my own skillshare class and we asked the students to each submit a drawing that they did after taking the class. I was blown away by our entries and wanted to share 3 of my absolute favorites... 

Annalisa Pino Ravelli from Cheeks & Heels
Follow Annalisa: { blog, tumblr, instagram }

Elena Fay from DC in Style
 Follow Elena: { blog, facebook, instagram, pinterest }

Erisha Rubingh from A Thing Created
Follow Erisha: { blog, instagram, twitter, etsy, facebook }

want to learn to draw couture as well? I thought so. take the class here!

5 comments:

Katy Byrne said...

Oh my. I want to take that class!

Unknown said...

@katy byrne, you have to take it,trust me! If you want 10 $ discount send me an email...it's a skillshare method for helping classmates each other.

aravellidesign@gmail.com

DC in STYLE said...

I loved the class, it motivated me to paint every day!
And thank you so much for mentioning me, I'm so flattered!
http://dcinstyle.com

Anastasia said...

I bought your class on Skillshare too but havnt looked at the video as yet - will do soon!!!

Unknown said...

I also am in this class, and due to the looming deadlines of college, I haven't been able to get video 2 of 1 done yet! I'm going to carve out a weekend for this. NOW, back to the books.

Xo
-Simone Shaw
bflysouljah.com