Wednesday, January 15, 2014

{ the hancock project }


did you see my insta from a couple of days ago? i partnered with The Hancock Project to turn my handwriting into my font and it turned out even better than I could have imagined.



it's a really simple process-- you fill out a simple template and they turn it into a font that you can use on any program. really cool.


really cool, right?  do yours now! you'll love it as much as i do! 

p.s. enter DALLASSHAW during the checkout process for $10 off! 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous jewelry! So excited to find out about the hancock project. Thank you!

mikky said...

tres, tres cool!

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

Megan said...

Where did you get that Kate Spade? I saw on the website that the pink and green versions are super on sale, but I'm digging the black! Help!

UnderMegsUmbrella.blogspot.com