Monday, January 20, 2014

{ inspired style }

I let QVC's Inspired Style raid my closet on Friday night and just in case you missed it, I wanted to share it with you's a fun sneak peak at some of my favorite things!

(And p.s. keep your ears open for a second feature happening at the end of January!)


chic Saturday by Kelly said...

This was great! I'm thinking of doing it in my house too! Love the girlie glam! Thanks Dallas!

{} said...

I almost got my hands on those Valentino's you have but someone {whom I am still mad at about it} let them get away hahahahaha.
Love this and your decor of your fashion room is right up my ally!
Love it


Simone Shaw said...

I love your style and humor! Way to be light and refreshing.

-Simone Shaw

Melissa Stark said...

Can you tell me where the wall paper is from? I love it and have been looking for something just like that! Thanks!

Amanda Sater said...

This is great! I would love to have a room as my closet, it would be my dream.

xo Amanda