Thursday, January 16, 2014

{ angersteins lighting pt. 2 }


I know you have been seeing a lot of sneak peeks of my home on instagram, and I have been getting so many emails about products and furniture and I promise to begin sharing more, but first I wanted to make sure to share the 2nd light (part 1 here!) we found for the shoot last month. Angersteins rushed this one in as well and I could not be happier with how it turned out! 


It's the Adele pendant, also from Arteriors-- I'm a new fan and will probably be a lifer!
This pendant is really special because it's simple, but the shape is so unique and the way the light reflects above it when it shines off of the bronze is the best part. 



Also, don't forget that Angersteins is offering DS readers free shipping off all orders (!!) when you use the code dillydallas at checkout. And if your order is more than $1000 they will give you $100 off your purchase! Go, go, go!

{ shop Angersteins here! }