Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let's Design Together: Luxury Monograms


I love a monogrammed...anything. So when I visited Luxury Monograms and saw these beautifully styled photos, you can only imaine my desire to have everything in my home covered with initials.
I am pleased to say that Luxury Monograms is the next addition to our office project (yes, I'll be posting TONS of photos. Now 4 items are backordered. We must have very good taste) 

I felt it needed not only some color, but a touch of classic prep. Megan and I took a look and thought this Navy addition would be fabulous without feeling overpowering.
We'll be adding this Navy pillow, with a gold monogram to the antique chair. (You can see all of their pillows here)
What do you think about our latest choice?

Current Items: Layla Grayce Screen , Antique Louis Chair (here, from Senera and Lily), Ikea desk, West elm Rug, Metallic Cowhide, Jill Rosenwald vase, labels deigned by Paper+Cup, Lucite tray by Tilly Maison, console from bungalow 5, pillow by luxury monograms

9 comments:

STYLE'N said...

I love Luxury Monograms...Melanie has some fabulous items!

Jen said...

Adore all of the pillows! I'm a sucker for anything monogrammed. The aqua pillow with the yellow monogram is stunning!

Santi said...

lovely, lovely padrons, beautiful!!
love the post :)
´
Santi
santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

From Ainsley, with love said...

oh my heavens, GORGEOUS monograms, gorgeous style, as usual . xoxo

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I've had a monogram itch as well! Perhaps I need to embrace my new married initials and show the hubs my love through new pillows! I think that will justify the purchases. :)

Lily said...

Love your picks !! Ordered a monogram pillow from LM last week and cannot wait to get it in the mail !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Unknown said...

LOVE it! I think the navy/gold combo will be a great combo. This is going to be such a gorgeous space!

Stephanie Anne said...

Beautiful!! I love monograms!!

Unknown said...

So much I candy! It's no wonder so many of the items you want are back ordered! You've got good taste! Excited for you as your new space is coming along!
xoxo