Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bionda Castana

At Mercedez Benz Fashion week,  I was seated next to a lovely lady named Natalia. We got to chatting before the BCBG show and she told me about her website, Bionda Castana. It must have been fate because not only am I doing some illustrations for them shortly, I cannot get enough of their shoes.
If you have never been to this site you are missing out on the most stylish heels I have seen in a long time. Here are my favorites:





Which should I pick up for Fashion week in Sept? I WILL be sporting these to NYFW this year.
(oh and if you like shoes, don't forget to enter this weeks giveaway.)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

That last pair is just STUNNING> Love discovering new designers, websites. Thanks for sharing. Going to check it out now!
C

Ana Degenaar said...

Oooo I love these!

Tiffany Kadani said...

That first pair is calling my name so loudly. In fact, the outfit I'm wearing right now would go perfect with it- skinnies and my go to leather jacket. Money!

Kate said...

I love the last pair.

Kelli said...

They're all gorgeous!! But I absolutely LOVE the last pair!

amy b.s. said...

i can definitely see why these made the favs list.

Lily said...

These are gorgeous !! Love the second pair.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Rebecca said...

so cuute!!!

Unknown said...

Great shoe selection!
The final pair is a favorite in my book. They would all look great at NYFW! hope to see you then.

http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

annie said...

looove the first pair!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

ooh, all of these are scrumptious!! that third pair is just gorgeous ~ wish i had the money and a place to go for those beauties!!
xo ~ kristina

Unknown said...

Cute! Love the last pair! Perfect for the fall!

rg23 said...

My favorites are the first pair! ... Anddd I would love them even more if they were in black! --- The other two are nice as well!

Sierra said...

What amazing shoes! LOVE THEM!