Tuesday, October 19, 2010

navoh

I am more than happy to spread some love for one of my favorite companies: navoh. I was happy to be a very small part of this brand last year - providing artwork as they grew. I personally own a few of these bags and can tell you- the quality is amazing. Check out their new website.





some of my favorite bags this season at navoh the isabella in black, the emily in brown and the christopher in pale pink (not only are the designs classics & wear-with-everything BUT the prices are the best around!) 
rumor has it you can also win free bags on their facebook page...

4 comments:

MrJeffery said...

love the black bag in the photo.

fashionismyh2o said...

Oooh love that black bag soo much :) x

Heather Feemster said...

I love the black one!

Unknown said...

They are exquisite.. wow! xx