Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday

Yesterday I spent a cold, rainy day in nyc. I stopped by to see some friends at dkny & oscar and had a wonderful meeting at french connection. Before leaving town, the team at Walt Disney Signature invited me to the lovely Gramercy Park Hotel for the Noir launch party. They must have heard I like a little sparkle in my life?


 Speaking of jewelry, I  received a very pretty gift this week from red envelope as a thank you for some work. I love it- it's like  wearing a big shiny medallion , in a good way ;) 

9 comments:

fashionismyh2o said...

That's so cute hun :) love it x

Staley Mc said...

I love that necklace! Your belt is cute too! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Nikki said...

Such a gorgeous necklace!

have a great weekend!
xx
Nikki

Tiffany Kadani said...

Oh my goodness! You went to a party thrown by Disney? That would have been a dream for me. And that necklace is perfect!

Julie said...

CUTE necklace~

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That medallion IS beautiful...and I love how you styled it!

A Flourishing Perspective said...

Hello, dear!

It sounds like quite a fun day...that jewelery you received is oh so lovely!

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. :)

XOXO-
Rachel

La Dolfina said...

Hi Dallas,
Just found your blog and am so happy I did!!!
Be back soon :)
xx

RebekahB said...

I found the last photo on your post (with the lovely medallion) on Pinterest and my husband helped me trace it back to your blog (he's a web developer). I know this post is not recent, but I was wondering if you could tell me where the white ruffle top under your cardigan came from? I just love it.