Wednesday, October 27, 2010

better together: leather armchairs + navajo rugs


Two things I am obsessing over lately: leather armchairs, and navajo rugs. People may disagree, but to me these two go together just as well as pb & j. I'll be picking up either two leather armchairs for my new space OR one long distressed sofa. I am leaning toward the chesterfield styles but am open to your suggestions.





 and i think they look even better with these rugs.
 tradercity.com, stylistik.com.au, sweetpeaandwillow.com, treadwaygallery.com, archiexpo.com

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh I love an old chesterfield, but would advise fabric seat covers, velvet or similar as rather sticky in the summer. Amber xx

Magatha-May said...

I have always wanted an oversized, distressed leather armchair to curl up in.

Nikki said...

Love that first sofa! gorgeous.


xx
Nikki

Matrioshka said...

I have been way into this combination, and I love the options you have here. I keep waiting for a totally awesome totally affordable chesterfield to appear on craigslist, but, sigh...it never happens!

Tiffany Kadani said...

It's a combination I would never have thought of but that I absolutely love!

D&D said...

chesterfield all the wayyyyyyy

Marcus Design said...

LOVE this, and I love that first chesterfield sofa, so classic. Wouldn't this look be fab in a home library or den? so cozy.
Nancy xo

Unknown said...

lovin the leather. so masculine. and those navajo rugs perfect the look.

Casa Très Chic said...

Love those rugs and the chairs.
I specially like to mix these colorful rugs with leather chairs.
Tereza