Friday, October 22, 2010

fall beauty products

(don't forget to enter this!)
I recently was in nyc for the day for a photo shoot with Gotham magazine. (will share the photos from the shoot this holiday season) Loved talking beauty products with their makeup team. Here are a few things, I'll be picking up for myself- as an early holiday gift.
To: Dallas, From: Dallas 

 
(There I am: diva.)
Products: tarte good as gold lip gloss set, jane iredale highlighter pencil, neil george perfect hold hairspray, Dolce and Gabanna blush, Tarte royal collection

5 comments:

Tiffany Kadani said...

I cannot wait to see the other photos! This sneak peak is awesome! And what beautiful makeup and packaging. Wonderful!

Marcus Design said...

Love all of these products, I want them all! I too can't wait too see more photos, but from what I can see in this photo you look stunning! Thanks for popping by the other day. I love your blog and will be adding it to my blog roll :)
Nancy xo

Unknown said...

beautiful colors. enjoy your weekend.

STYLE'N said...

What a great roundup of products-that tarte royal collection looks like it would be a fantastic gift. And congrats to you! Look forward to seeing you photo shoot-how exciting!!!

Anna Walker said...

I like all of those makeup products! :)
I bet all of the other pictures are just as gorgeous!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/