Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let's Design Together: Meganthology

Megan F works with me closely. Although she is not here in DE, I consider her my interior designer. I turn to her for blog ideas, and also lots of questions about our in-progress office. This week, when I thought it would be a good idea to seek a rug for the space, I went straight to Megan.


She sent me this photo above as inspiration. I love the idea of layering, well, anything- 
so this idea seems perfect. Here are Megan's layering notes.
Please help us choose a rug for this space by leaving your thoughts on the rugs above- but also additional thoughts if you have other ideas that you love! (I was toying with the idea of a faux cowhide in my living room, which connects to my office so I'm just a little up in the air)

16 comments:

Julie and Lauren said...

I think I like the last set the best- it's the boldest! xx

Dallas Shaw said...

hmm. I was leaning toward the top set... I like the lightness. It's not TOO distracting but unique for sure.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love the first pair. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Mandy Crandell said...

The first one!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

LOVE this - 1 and 2 are my faves

Jill said...

I love the first set, it wont take over the room but you will definitely notice it

Elizabeth said...

Love the first set - and you can get a printed hide like it for a couple hundred less at www.hollywoodloverugs.com
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

Anna said...

As a former Ohio Cattlemen's Beef Queen I vote for the cow hide :)

From Ainsley, with love said...

I love the first set. It is light and airy, but still trendy and the hide isn't too intimidating. Love it!

Acbarnett said...

I have to say I'm loving the first selection especially for an office area where you need it light and spacious with a touch of fun!

travelkate said...

I like the first pair the best. I like how it makes a statement but is still neutral.

Bud and Leo said...

Great choices and West Elm is one of my new favs!

megan said...

I love number one too!

megan said...

I love number one :)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

First pair is my favorite!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I like the first one....love that one- i almost bought it. :))

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com