Monday, August 2, 2010

work work work

It's Monday and I'm am back to work. This week I am working on a fashion illustrations for dkny, another is a baby gift, and the 3rd is for blog branding. Schedule has been full week after week. I  have been enjoying seeing how people work that are similar to me. I really enjoyed this photo from Vogue Pelle. What a simple, pretty work space.
Speaking of workspaces- I am happy to welcome intern Patricia Maristch into mine for the next few months. She will be helping me with this new swarm of work.

8 comments:

Angie said...

oh yes, a beautiful work space. looks like an office i'd have a hard time pulling myself away from.

Lindsey Barbara said...

Beautiful blog, I look forward to following!!

Have a lovely day and week, :)
~All Good Things Organic

Tiffany Kadani said...

Wow- you are so amazing! I am always in awe of your work and talent. Welcome to the intern!

Anonymous said...

good for you for being busy and working. That means you're doing something right :)
I love that picture too :)

Kelle said...

Girl, you've got STYLE! Thanks for your sweet comment!

SLR said...

When I first saw the pic a thought it was ur w-space

Dea said...

Love this workspace, is it really all yours or just an image? Either way it's amazing!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Dea
www.beachfloatabroad.blogspot.com

Steph Granshaw said...

i love that work space, so bright and airy. Good Luck with your busy work schedule :)))