Monday, August 23, 2010

in my bag

I have been seeing alot of posts on blogs and in magazines featuring what is in everyone's bags. I actually just picked up a new Marc Jacob's bag for my little trip to nyfw ( I was celebrating a very busy work week). Although the one below isn't my MJ, it's by Foley and Corinna, I thought I'd post some things that are always in my bag (including a fav- laura mercier's hydratint, burberry london, and, am I the only person who fills my bags... with bags??)
inspired by this pretty pic below.
 foley and corinna, burberry london, anyahindmarch, lauramercier, blackberry, mason martin margiela,
stockholmstreestyle

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great inspirational pic and lovely composition!
It has been a long time since I last stopped by at your blog and I have really missed it! I am glad to be back!
Xoxo

Anna Walker said...

I love love love love love that bag! I have purse envy! God it's amazing! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That is quite the gorgeous combo! Killer bag!

Dina's Days said...

lol, I fill my bags with bags as well. I think I have about 3 in there right now.

Joie de Viv said...

First off - I love the bag! And your inspiration color story is soo up my alley! I just got a couple new old bags too! Check out my post if you have a moment!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

I love that picture, such pretty colors!


xx
Nikki

Sarah said...

I LOVE, LOVE THAT LOOK! Pale pink, cream & black rocks!

Tiffany Kadani said...

I have a clutch in my purse so that changing purses is easy. I LOVE THAT BAG! Marc Jacobs can do no wrong in the bag department.

Unknown said...

Oh I do love Marc Jacobs bags!!!