Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Katherine Wildt

Got a great email from Katherine Wildt last week and now I cannot stop showing everyone I know her work at Matthew Studios.


And how about those earrings? (You may not find them at matthewstudiosny, but they will be available in Sept at rare culture. Don't worry. I'll remind you when I buy them)

2 quick things : see my picks here today please!
&
If you know any brides click here :) 
(Thank you Ashlina and Megan for the features) Have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

MerciBlahBlah said...

Sweet baby Jesus on a cracker, those are gorgeous. Luh-huh-uvvvve them.
Merci,
Shannan

Charlotte said...

No light bulb required. What beautiful lamps, especially the ones in white.

Unknown said...

That lamp is bananas! Thanks for sharing her stunning work.

k said...

these are sooo pretty :)

mandyface said...

So pretty! Its like cave chic.

Charlotta Ward said...

OMG! Absolutely gorgeous! All of it. Thank you for sharing this. I feel like I have been living under a rock.. Am no enlightened.. and also your latest follower.

x Charlotta

Lawn Party said...

those earrings are beauties! thanks for sharing!