Wednesday, April 16, 2014

{ Things We Need: Watercolor Jacket }


Watercolor is my sweet spot, since my illustrations are watercolors.  So you can understand how my heart stopped beating when I saw this Valentino water color jacket.  Pair that up with a metallic dress, neutral accessories, Naked 2, and some statement nails and you'll look like a million bucks.

{ Valentino Water Color Jacket } { Vintage Louis Vuitton Vernis Heart Coin Purse }
{ Walter Steiger Shoes } { The Row Sunglasses } { Brook Gergson Necklace }
 { Gold Leather T-Shirt Dress } { Urban Decay Naked 2 }
{ Butter London Nail Lacquer in Victoriana } { Women's Ceramic Chronograph Watch }
{ Rouge Coco Shine } 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this combo! Such beauties for spring. I think the sunnies are my favorite!

xoxo
Holly

http://myscuttle.com/

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Ahhhh I want everything, gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the Naked 2 palette. Helps to create many different looks. Nice Post =)

sprinkleofmetime.blogspot.com