Thursday, October 24, 2013

thermal nation




My friends over at Free People asked me to be a part of their Thermal Nation series! Ten fashion bloggers, in ten different cities will style the thermal above this week. It arrived on my doorstep at just the right time since the weather has been up and down here in DE. I threw it on as an extra layer with shorts and chambray last weekend.  Hope you like my denim x denim x denim...

You can grab yours here at Free People.

 { p.s. want to follow along? Here are the other bloggers in the thermal nation :   In Honor of Design /Happily Grey // The Daybook // Barefoot Blonde // Kelli Murray // Could I Have That? // Color Me Nana // Promise Tangeman // Charcoal Alley. And follow along on social media with the hashtag #FPThermalNation }

9 comments:

Anna @ IHOD said...

Oh my gosh, kind of obsessed with the way you styled this. So chic Dallas! You are a beauty:)
xx

Lexi said...

I love love love the way your wore the thermal! And the sleeves are perfect.
xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

Katie said...

Gotta know where those shorts are from! Can you share?

Dallas Shaw said...

Katie they are jcrew. Bought them reeeeally oversized on purpose. :)

Celeste said...

I am in love with the boots whose are they?

Liz said...

I'm such a huge fan of Free People's attention to detail and it's even more telling that even for a simple thermal they do it up so well -- love how you've styled it!

xo, Liz
{What Dress Code?}

Love Marked said...

LOVE your boots, who makes them?

Dallas Shaw said...

boots by alberto fermani x

Unknown said...

your hair.

i die.

LOVE it.

xo,
brighton
brighton the day blog