Monday, September 30, 2013

early fall look


This weekend was beautiful so I decided to break out some new fall favorites from friends at Otte, Stuart Weitzman, Lionette by Noa Sade and Halston Hertitage. The talented Alison Conklin was nearby so we decided we'd share some of my newest go-to's with you...

The best part about this dress from Otte Signature is that it's shorter in front and falls in the back, so it's great for fall layering and the trapeze cut makes it oh-so-comfortable

Stuart Weitzman 'Highland Boots' that I brought home from the SW preview last week. Didn't think my 5'2 self could pull them off, but will be living in these.

this Halston Heritage clutch  is the perfect color for Fall. it goes with everything.

all jewels by Lionette by Noa Sade. I have no words. 

Shop the look:



all photos by Alison Conklin


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I want your boots!! They look amazing on you. I always wanted some knee high boots and I think this year I will get a pair!!!

http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

dipped in yellow said...

you look so stunning! love all the jewels! x

dipped in yellow

Sarah {Raving Fashionista} said...

Those boots are everything!! They're amazing, seriously! And I'm a sucker for a dress with that trapeze style cut - sooo comfy..

Anonymous said...

looks so comfortable yet so out of this park stylish - killed it, dallas! x

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

You look amazing!!! LOVE!

Meghan Donovan said...

amazing, dallas! You look stunning!

ezekielimollel said...

Life is good,