Friday, September 13, 2013

DKNY CORE GIRL


I have been keeping a pretty big secret these past few months and I finally get to share the news about a big project with everyone today! I am SO excited to share that I am DKNY's newest Core Girl! 

I have been a long time fan of the DKNY fragrances since I was introduced to the scents when I began illustrating for the company, and I am thrilled to be able to begin sharing my favorite scents and personal photos on the DKNY fragrances facebook page.

First thing we are excited to share with you is the video that we shot at NYFW (with our friends at The Empire Hotel- my home away from home these days) and a few shots from my office!!! Let me know what you think- I hope you LOVE!


10 comments:

Ashley said...

That is amazing news!! Congratulations!! You look so pretty in that picture..

xo,
Sincerely Miss Ash

Unknown said...

Dallas, this is amazing news!!! Your star is rising even higher... and I'm so pleased for you. The video is a great peek behind the scenes. Dallas + DKNY is clearly a marriage made in heaven! x

cherylpisha said...

So exciting! Loved the video, Dallas!

faith pierce said...

This is fantastic Dallas! Wonderful photos and video :) You are so talented. I was introduced to your blog via Julia over at Gal Meets Glam. Love it!

xx
Faith
http://thats-just-fabulous.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congatulation you must be so excited.
I love the dkny apples they are such a lovely present to give to loved ones.

http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Congratulations, we our so happy for you! You are the perfect Core Girl. Rachael x

Bre said...

Beautiful, this is very exciting!

Angi Solle said...

That is so exciting! Congrats. I have been wearing that perfume for as long as I can remember!

cantbuymelovvve@blogspot.com

anusha said...

congratulations gorgeous

Rosamapose said...

Congratulations!! I am so thrilled for you, I can't wait to see this continue xx

Blonde in this City