Friday, March 9, 2012

Rugs Usa, stock up alert

Decided I would show you some shots of my still-in-progress town home
 since the rugs are from Rugs USA and they are having 20-35% off right now.
You can find the gray surya rug here, and the navy morrocan trelis rug is on sale, here.
Some other favorites of mine at Rugs usa
This one for a pop of color.
This chevron beauty in blue
This one, which I have in my office.
This one is the perfect accent for the chilly months.



Like their stuff? Tweet em, Like em,  Pin em

5 comments:

paislea said...

i want to get some fun rugs for my house. i have 2 that my grandpa made for me, and then one that i got at ikea and i love it!

drop by allister bee soon!

Dallas Shaw said...

I am renting a new place so this is a maaaaajor work-in-progress for me. Also need a table to replace that tiny silver table in the sunroom if you have suggestions.

Alexa said...

Going there now...LOVE their stuff!

amy b.s. said...

i was just on their site yesterday and definitely found a few things i'd like to have...

Anonymous said...

SO LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog ..there is so much nice inspiration.
I wish you a great and sunny week:)

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)