Thursday, March 8, 2012

on my list...

Ok, so neon is having more than a moment at this point. It's everywhere in stores, right alongside pastels and primary colors. I dare you try attempt to find anything navy right now. Instead of buying tons and tons of color this spring I decided to pick up just a few brights. One of those pick-ups includes these neon pink shorts. Will be such a nice pop to my spring/summer wardrobe.
Instead of pairing mine with more color like so many are suggesting, I am going with a classic olive tee and leather flip flops. Much more "me".
(I wear nude polish whenever I wear a bright, If you don't want to go all-nude with nails, try essie's  topless-and-barefoot on your hands, and clambake on toes.) 

How will you wear your brights?

Neon shorts here, The only olive pocket tee I can even find here  
(told you , it's colors or nothing it stores), earrings

11 comments:

Julie and Lauren said...

Adorable I have the JCrew lemon shorts and LOVE.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

v cute shorts! i love the aviators too. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Mrs. Type A said...

I think I'd do a neon tee with white shorts!

paislea said...

those neon shorts are way too fun! i love them!

drop by allister bee soon!

Heather said...

LOVE the look
and shorts, too cute

also - love your office picture on your new website - I wish mine was as stylish!

- Heather

Christina said...

Yeah I am in the more color club. I have those shorts in a light pink and I am actually thinking of pairing them with a neon pink top. I can't get enough!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Adore! I may or may not have these shorts in 7 colors. Love how you paired the pink shorts with a green tee - am going to need to copy.

amy b.s. said...

i could definitely use a little neon in my closet!

LilFashionista said...

so cute!
loving the shorts :)
~Sarah
www.sarahfashionista.blogspot.com

TheBeautyFile said...

Love the combo! LOVE the shorts !!!

Geisslein said...

oh, this shorts are sooo meeee...I am loving neon so much at this time...can´t help myself ;o)
greetings from germany, geisslein