Friday, February 10, 2012

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week


I am leaving for nyfw today, and I just want to take a moment and say how thankful and appreciative I am to be invited back to see such beautiful things year after year. I began receiving invitations to shows a few years ago as my art business began to grow, and I have attended every season since seeing more an more breathtaking shows each year. I spent my first fashion week seeing 4 shows and staying at a close friends house and now I'm a regular at the empire hotel with a busy schedule. Things have changed alot over the years but one thing remains constant- the feeling of inspiration I have at the end of each show.
My days during this week have always been filled with beauty, both at the shows and while away from lincoln center. This year I will visit for 5 days filled with runways shows, presentations, meetings and dinners with fabulous fashion friends. 

I'll be sure to tweet the entire trip as usual and send lots of fun pictures for you. A favorite show of mine is always Monique Lhuillier so I'll start with this shot of her coral dress , above.

10 comments:

Julie and Lauren said...

Amazing. So much fun- enjoy! xx

Jess said...

Eep! I am so jealous! I hope you have an amazing time and take lots of pictures!

tbesiak said...

If this is a Mercedes blog that I have a question. Does anyone have a description of the mercedes timing belt replacement?

Tiffany Kadani said...

Your success has been such a please to witness these last few years. Congrats- it's all well deserved.

paislea said...

oh my gosh! those dresses are so gorgeous, first of all! and second of all! i'm so jealous! i wish i were there, too! have so much fun!

drop by allister bee soon!

Myriam said...

nice dresses ! :)

katie beth said...

amazing, dallas! what a dream. have the best of times. excited to hear all about it! xx kb

amy b.s. said...

have such an amazing time. as if there's any doubt!

RAY said...

beautiful. how blessed you are to have such a divine opportunity! i hope to have those opportunities someday.
what success you've tasted.
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Oooh so nice picture!! love your blog!!! I´ll come back for sure!!

Have a great weekend and enjoy it!!