Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday Everyone. Thanks to so many people for making this week a nice one. I wrapped up the largest illustration project I have ever taken on (will share soon) and will be spending the weekend doing some cleaning and designing some new work for the website.
A special thank you to Real Beauty for having me as a guest this week. I was so happy to share some personal photos there and hop you enjoyed them too (one above, the rest here).

If you simply can't wait until Monday for more, I'll see you on twitter.

4 comments:

RAY said...

Happy weekend! Loving the personal photos on real beauty.
Can't wait to see more of this project you speak of!
xxx

Dallas Shaw said...

Can't wait to show you! all of these good ones have me quiet until launch date :)

Unknown said...

Hope you had a nice weekend! Can't believe it's over already!

a m o u r e t t e said...

such pretty photos