Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Everything


I want to wish a Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone who has been following along with my career this year. My website, blog, twitter and pinterest pages are a large part of my job, and I feel very fortunate to have met and worked with so many wonderful people while sharing inspiration with you in 2011.
I am looking fwd to the following year, when we add a Facebook page to the mix, and launch two all new websites. Hope you will follow along in 2012! (blog will resume posting after the holiday)


12 comments:

Sarah said...

beautiful wreath.

Amy said...

Happy holidays and merry Christmas!

Urban Nester said...

I love this wreath!!! For some reason, I like it way better than any of the other ornament wreaths I've seen. Very nice!

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Merry Christmas to you!!!

RAY said...

Always loving your work and am exciting to see what you do in the next year!
Happy Christmas, darling!
xxx

bevy said...

It's been a delight reading your blog! Merry Christmas to you too!

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

Happy Christmas Dallas.

Lisa

ATIVE said...

The same to you!!!

http://ativevita.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you will be on FB...I am on there so often..personally and for my biz page..it will be great to get updates from you:)
Best to you in 2012! Love your blog and following along with your inspiratons:)
C

amy b.s. said...

have such a great rest of the holiday!

Alexa said...

Happy New Year! :)

Unknown said...

Cannot wait for more posts!
-Alyssa

www.pinchoflyss.blogspot.com