Friday, December 16, 2011

around the office



 These are a few photos I snapped around the office this week.
A sequin stunner that came from Zara.
A handmade wreath I made at the Anthro/ Design Sponge event. I hung it over my mirror. (it's real and smells delicious.) You can see me working hard in these photos...
A custom stamp I recently ordered from tiny prints. I have had this baby for one week and I have no idea how I ever lived without it. I was checking out Tiny Prints for Holiday and New Years cards when I spotted this stamp and fell in love. Anytime I need a gift form now on? Custom stamp.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that stamp! It looks like it was printed!

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for reminding me I REALLY want a custom stamp for both my biz and my family...
I saw the cutest one adorned to a holiday card and have been smitten with the idea ever since.
Happy weekend.
C

amy b.s. said...

that sequins is so pretty.

DeeDee said...

Sequin♥ I would love to have a custom stamp.

ashley nicole catherine said...

so festive! definitely need to infuse a little holiday into my workspace.
xo

Rebecca said...

I've always wanted to shop at zara! I've heard amazing things about it =]

Anonymous said...

can't get enough of the sequins!

xx Kathryn
http://lacoquettedumode.wordpress.com/

The Lane said...

love your blog just as much now like i used to!!!
many Christmas blessings to you this year!!

xoxo
thelane

morelane.blogspot.com

Mary Ann Pickett said...

That custom stamp is a brilliant idea. I love to give personalized note pads, too. Love your wreath.

Taa said...

sequin stunner seems very beautiful

WWW.TAA.GE

Erin Goodchild said...

I love the wreath/bow combo!

Dallas Shaw said...

lane- thank you xx

Ashleigh said...

I can only imagine how wonderful that wreath smells! Custom stamp - adorable, classy & useful, a perfect gift idea!

Anonymous said...

I just ordered a similar stamper for my mom! she's going to love it! Soo cute and personal.

Liz
http://sharpmindsthinkalike.blogspot.com/