Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Let's Design Together

Still hard at work on the office. I hope you have been following along. Please share your ideas below! If you are new to this project, here is where we left off.


This is what it looked like when you read last. The next items we added was a light fixture from Vintage Now. Here is the light that was there when we moved in and the one that is there now.


It looks so amazing. I have always liked the bamboo chandeliers (it's metal, not actual bamboo). Vintage now has a few more available, you may have noticed in the shots I took when I visited. While mine is in my office I love the idea of one of these in a bathroom or a nursery. It adds a little bit of charm to the room. This one got a fresh coat of paint for it's arrival to the office. Plus, Kerri helped me choose one that was truly "me"- thanks for that K.


 Current office items for those decorating along with us : rugs, screen, console, desk, chair, lighting.
I would follow this formula for other rooms you are decorating with us if you are adding one piece at a time.



13 comments:

Allison Egan said...

oh I adore that chandelier! I think some emerald green accents or maybe coral would look fantastic in here!

xo Allison
Spicer + Bank
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

avant garde design said...

wow, that chandelier is really unique and i love the feminine lines of it. i'll be ogling one for myself down the road! really fabulous, nice choice for sure ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great improvement! The office looks amazing.

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Another great addition! Your office has come together so well, truly a place to inspire!

travelkate said...

Looks great so far! I am dreaming up places where I would need that chandelier :)

Ellie Ediger said...

that chandelier is to die for! love it.

Unknown said...

Love the last light fixture!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you!! And it's been fun for all of us, at least myself, to join you in this decorating journey. It's coming along wonderfully!
xoxo
AmberDawn

Kae said...

that chandelier!! perfection. everything is coming along so nicely. I'd love to see some bright turquoise or oranges, but I'm sure whatever you do will be amazing.

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

That chandelier is to die for! Great addition!

Sarah said...

Loving the light fixtures!

a m o u r e t t e said...

Love the chandelier

jhonblack said...

i would love to go to the show and see your birdie museum. If I win I will offer my tickets to my dear friend who lives just outside of London to attend in my place.business logo design